No disc golf tournament can achieve greatness without the helping hands of volunteers. In order to make CEDGC 2020 a success, we need to engage volunteer helpers, who will be doing usual disc golf volunteer things.
We will make sure to rotate our volunteers among the jobs, here is a list of tasks we need help with:
- Traffic control and OB flag waving on the course: “regular” park visitors will also be present in the park, so we need people who politely explain them what they should already know (park visitors will receive info about the tournament upon entering the park)
- Score uploading into a live scoring app: there will be 1-2 scoring stations on the course, we need volunteers to take photos of scorecards/enter them into a live scoring app.
- Lunch help: we need to make sure that 90 ppl receive their lunch in the break. This requires help.
- Pre-tournament office help: photocopying things, folding scorecards, etc.
- Other minor tasks
We have set-up a hopefully attractive volunteer package for our helpers. So expect to receive this in return for your help:
- Free admission to the park on all days
- Free accommodation from THU night until SUN in the tournament center
- Free lunch on both tournament days
- The same package as players will receive as Players Packs (tournament disc included)
- Play the Official Volunteer Round on the course on FRI morning with cool prices for the winners
Would you like to volunteer at CEDGC 2020? Please go to the registration page and sign-up as a volunteer, we will get in touch with you to give you more info!